Spotmakers studio creates commercials since 2010. Today the company focuses in itself a strong team of producers, directors, operators, art directors, illustrators, designers, screenwriters, copywriters, sound designers, programmers and other experts in the video production and interactive projects. Spotmakers works in Moscow and Kazan and has partners in many cities and the countries.
Commercial production is a multi-stage process. Basic steps:
- Filling of a brief, collecting and analysis of necessary information
- Creation and approval of the concept
- Primary determination of cost
- Selection of production team
- Development of the scenario and storyboard
- Final approval of the project and drawing up estimate
- Production (film-making process or work with graphics)
- Post-production (montage, sound design, work with comments
Estimates in Spotmakers are objective and transparent, and the price of the commercial consists of several factors which is among: a creative or its optimization (depending on whether it is provided by the agency/client or it is created by studio), the estimate of a film crew (if the commercial is film-making), graphic production (if the commercial is animated) and post-production.
Contact us or fill online brief to order the commercial. Filling of a brief and accurate definition of tasks is one of the forming links of the qualitative project. Working with Spotmakers each client always receives effectively adjusted communication, observance of timing of the project, expeditious introduction of editings and the most qualitative result.